Information in accordance with GDPR
On the 25-th of May 2018 the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) was enforced.
In accordance to this we are providing the following information:
1.During the process of signing a written contract (further-Contract) with ATS Autoteile-Transfer-Service GmbH (further-ATS GmbH) , registering on the site ats-huerth.com, and sending written purchase requests/obtaining services, ATS GmbH receives, stores and automatically processes personal data of private and organizational users in order to comply with the requirements of current legislation of the Federal Republic of Germany and to fulfill obligations arising from these procedures.
2.Personal data obtained by ATS GmbH is available to authorized ATS GmbH employees as necessary to perform their official duties.
In addition,access to personal information can be provided to employees of other organizations providing ATS GmbH insurance services,customer information and support service and other services in accordance with contracts, some of whom may be located outside the Federal Republik of Germany.
3.Personal data can be used by ATS GmbH for the following purposes:
- initiation,execution and termination of contracts.
- Assembly and submission of reports to state authorities and other institutions in accordance with legislative acts implementing marketing communications.
- Preparation of customized offers and services by the company.
- Building mathematical models towards automating the processes of decision making,marketing campaigns and other areas of ATS GmbH work.
4.The duration of your personal data storage depends on the duration of the Contract and can not be less than is required by German legislation, depending on the type of operation performed and/or on the duration period of providing services to the client of ATS GmbH.
At the same time, the minimum period of data storage is at least 5 years from the termination of the contract or submission of your personal data to ATS GmbH.
- If you are a citizen of one of the countries of the European Union, then
- your personal data is processed by ATS GmbH in comliance with the requirements of current legislation of the Federal Republic of Germany, taking into account the provisions of GDPR.
- you have the right to obtain from ATS GmbH a copy of your provided personal data,also request correction of inaccurate data, removal of data, limitation of data processing ,or a data transfer within the limits not contradicting the requirements of current legislation of the Federal Republic of Germany.All requests for the implementation of the above rights must be in accordance with the legislation of the Federal Republic of Germany,concerning request processing.
In case you consider that your rights to personal data protection are violated, you are entitled to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
With all your questions connected with the processing of personal data, as well as your rights in accordance with GDPR, you can contact us by email email@example.com
you can read the full text of the GDPR here